· Speaking at Support Groups - CLICK HERE
Academic Diagnostic Testing -- Determine your child's
· Consultations (First 45-60 minutes are free!) CLICK HERE
– Discuss your needs and concerns; make proactive
– Compare curricula options; make choices to fit your child’s
needs and your teaching style
-- Compare curriculum options
-- Discuss your child's success/struggles
-- Explain test results of other evaluators
· School Readiness Assistance and/or Screening
-- How to ensure your child's readiness for K or 1st grade
-- Screening determines if child is ready for 1st grade success
Special Needs Services & Privately Developed Plans
– Privately Developed Plans (PDP's) can be used in lieu of
state achievement testing for students with learning dis-
abilities and special needs such as ADHD, autism, etc.
– Discover reading gaps, how to address them to avoid falling
– How well should my child be reading at each grade level?
– Is my child’s reading pace adequate?
– My son sounds out words, letter-by-letter, and his friends
read much faster. Is he behind?
– My daughter reads fairly well, but her pace is slow. Should
I do anything?
· Math evaluations
– My son knows coin values, so I don’t know why he gets so
confused when counting money.
– Why is my child struggling so much to learn long division?
· Frequent progress monitoring
-- Visibly chart your child's progress through the year to
determine if the curriculum is targeting the child's direct
· Dyslexia testing
– Testing specialist, diagnostician, graduate level training
· Tutoring services -- Reading, Math, Writing, Spelling
– Using scientific research-based methods of instruction
– Will support and train parents to use effective intervention
and/or remediation programs at home
– Direct tutoring available